- US Embassy Supports Education in DominicaPosted 5 days ago
- Prime Minister Skerrit Ties the KnottPosted 8 days ago
- EXclusive: PM Skerrit With 60 Percent Approval RatingPosted 66 days ago
- ECCO Signs Copyright Licence Agreement with SATPosted 67 days ago
- Castle Bruce’s KAYYO Opens for Meek Mill in US ConcertPosted 67 days ago
- Judgement of Court of Appeal Expected MondayPosted 70 days ago
- Dominica Declares National Day of MourningPosted 75 days ago
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez DiesPosted 75 days ago
- Ferdinand Frampton DiesPosted 87 days ago
- Dominica’s Diabetic Amputations DecreasePosted 93 days ago
Senior Citizens Lap-up Stock Of Free Tickets
Unless organizers extend their offer of free tickets to senior citizens, persons 60 and over wishing to attend the 2nd Test Match between West Indies and Zimbabwe in the 2013 International Home series, will have to pay.
That’s because the quota of free tickets assigned to persons 60 years and over were totally subscribed on the very first day the ticket booth opened.
Tickets for the upcoming Test Match went on sale on Monday march 4th, 2013 at the Windsor Park Stadium (WPS) from 9:00 a.m. and by the time the booth closed its doors at 4:00pm, all free tickets assigned to the senior citizens were finished.
“It is the first time” organizers say, “that all tickets in this category were able to move into the hands of cricket fans in one day”.
Meanwhile free tickets for children 16 years and under are still available. Paying adults are entitled to a maximum of five free tickets in this grouping.
Tickets sales continue Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tickets cost $15 daily for the East Stand and Grounds and the main stands cost $20 on Days 1 & 2 and $25 on Days 3 & 4. Season tickets cost $80. The cost of tickets for Day 5 will be determined on Day 4.
The 2nd Test Match in the International Home Series 2013 between West Indies and Zimbabwetakes place from March 20thto 24that the WPS and cricket fans are encouraged to get their tickets early in order to secure their seats of choice.